We have launched Tooting Run Club (TRC), a new running club for beginner & intermediate runners. TRC train every Monday at 7pm, meeting point is at Tooting Bec Athletics Track. Sign up is via Eventbrite:
Tooting Run Club (TRC) is a beginner-friendly group open to everyone aged 18 and over. TRC is a fully inclusive club that’s open to all and it’s completely free.
Many people will have encountered barriers preventing them from running in the past, we want to help them overcome these and make it as easy as possible for them to enjoy running.
All of TRC’s sessions are overseen by our qualified coaches, and our structured plans are designed to help improve the performance of runners. TRC also welcomes anyone who wishes to attend for the enjoyment and have some company whilst running.
Some of the benefits of training with TRC include:
· improvements to your health and well-being through exercise;
· you get free access to normally costed-facilities;
· it provides structured training to help you improve as a runner;
· it offers a pathway for progression to represent Herne Hill Harriers;
· it’s a great way to meet new people in the local area; and
· it’s a whole lotta of fun!!!
Sessions are held are 7pm every Monday, meeting at the Athletics Track. Sign up is via Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/tooting-run-club-tickets-289722145737.
Follow the club on Instagram: @tootingrunclub and send a DM there if you have any queries.